|ANHC offers various ayurvedic and health courses, also conducts regular morning sessions of Ashtang Yoga classes and Courses.
Special Course - Career
Oriented Course in Ayurveda at ANHC Goa, India
ANHC Ayurvedic Natural Health Centre Goa India offers
Career Oriented Course in Ayurveda.
- Course duration: 8 weeks.
- Course contact hours: 5 and 1/2 hrs per day excluding Sunday.
- Theory: 1 and 1/2 hrs per day.
- Practical: 4 hrs per day.
- Course faculty: B.A.M.S (Ayurvedic Physician) and M.D
(Maters in Ayurveda Medicine)
- Course fee: INR 160 (thousand) with full board accommodation
on single room occupancy basis and meals.
Carrier Oriented Course syllabus:
- Career Oriented
Course at ANHC Ayurvedic Institute in GOA INDIA is conducted by
Professional Ayurvedic Physicians (B.A.M.S - Bachelor in Ayurvedic
Medicine and Surgery & M.D (masters in Medicine) and other
experts of ANHC.
- Fully customized Career Oriented
Course offered by the Private Ayurveda College in Goa
- Certified course
on Ayurveda- on successful completion of the
course the course student is entitle with a certificate.
- Assurance of professional training programme.
- Course completes 265 hrs
of Ayurveda Proffessional training which fulfills
the international criteria to practise alternative system of health.
- Training curriculum includes theory and a large practical sessions.
- Course conducted in English language.
- No hidden cost for field work activities, Field work includes
visit to the neighbouring ayurveda medicines manufacturing companies.
- Field assignment for identification of herbs, and trip to the
Ayurvedic pharmaceutical company inclusive in the tariff.
- No extra cost for course material, stationary involved in the
course is inclusive in course tariff.
- Course enables a student to earn revenue.
- This course is fully designed to utilize the learnt knowledge
and earn revenue from the skilled acquired.
- The various skilled techniques such as determination of body
type (vata / pitta / kapha) pulse diagnosis, identifying the medicinal
properties in herbs, advising on dietary regimens is stressed
in this course.
- Student passing out from this course will remain as a part
of this organization (optional) and expertise help will be rendered
as and when needed.
- Examinations are conducted at the end of every 2 weeks.
- It is mandatory for the student to pass the exams and untill
the student does not passes the exam the student is allotted extra
hours on individual basis till the time the course instructor
find the student has learnt to the fullest.
- Passing percentage is 80% and above (eg: 8 out of 10)
- The course is practical oriented with various field activities
and live demonstrations.
- Reasonable fee structure with full board accommodation and meal
facility and a lot of sightseeing within Goa.
- 20% discount offer on Ayurveda detoxification - Panchakarma
and Rejuvenation - Rasayana treatments and therapies during the
- Complimentary mineral drinking water in the room.
- Accommodation for the entire duration of stay on twin sharing
basis and 3 meals (breakfast,
lunch and dinner) is inclusive in the tarrif. Accomodation at
the Ayurvedic Centre Calangute. 1.2kms from the beaches of North
Goa - Calangute, Candolim, Baga, Vagator, etc.
- ANHC provides with toiletry, bed linen, and towels along with
mosquito net for the bed and bottled drinking water.
- Transfer to and fro the Dabolim airport goa / railway station
is inclusive in the course tariff.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Five primordial elements
- Body Type
- Tongue diagnosis
- Pulse diagnosis
- Examination of urine, stool
- Diet & lifestyle management in accordance to body type,
season and the formation of day and night (diet therapy)
- Home remedies for common ailments.
- Identification of elements in food substances and the action
/ reaction of the food susbstance on the tri-doshas.
- Excursion on identification of herbal plants.
- Identifying the properties of herbs and its usage for common
- Preparation of Ayurvedic formulations for common ailments.
- Visit to Ayurvedic pharmaceutical company.
- Purgation therapy
- Purification of the sensory organs and the brain.
- Colon Cleansing
- De-stress treatment and therapies.
- Weight-management treatments and therapies.
- Rejuvenation treatments and therapies.
- Pulse Diagnosis.
- Tongue Diagnosis.
Dates of Commencement of the course 2017 - 2019:
|03/07/2017 - 26/08/2017
|28/08/2017 - 21/10/2017
|23/10/2017 - 16/12/2017
|18/12/2017 - 10/02/2018
|12/02/2018 - 07/04/2018
|09/04/2018 - 02/06/2018
|04/06/2018 - 28/07/2018
|30/07/2018 - 22/09/2018
|24/09/2018 - 17/11/2018
|19/11/2018 - 12/01/2019
Career Oriented Course FAQ.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET HEALED AT THE Ayurvedic Centre? JUST
DROP US A LINE AT - firstname.lastname@example.org
OR use the Contact
Form OR chat with our representative online (check the below
NEED HELP WITH ANY QUESTIONS? Chat with our representative online (check the below link)
Our working hours are from 10 am to 6 pm IST
|Phone: 0091-832-240 90 52/ 0091-832-240
Cell No.: 0091 - 93 251 08 510 / 0091 - 93 2510 8506
no.: 0091 - 832-240 9127
|AHNC offers with exotic taste of herbs in the form of Various Herbal Teas.To Know about Herbal Teas and its benefits